I’m so proud to tell you that on June 5th Zen by Sen, our new webshop, was officially launched! When being on the mat (almost) daily, I wanted to be able to switch between pairs of leggings, preferably sustainable ones, made out of recycled materials. I found that the leggings in The Netherlands were either organic, but then in just 1 colour, or very colorful, but then not sustainably produced.
And I wanted both. This is what happened next. I asked my sister in law, a very good fashion designer, if we could design them ourselves… And that became reality not long after that moment! With help of Peter, we managed to come up with a beautiful webshop with even more beautiful pictures. And all of a sudden, Zen by Sen was there, co-owned by Judith, Peter and myself, and we are very proud!
5 reasons why our collection is sustainable:
1. The leggings are made from recycled fishing nets that were left behind in the oceans. On a yearly basis, many sea animals die in those nets, and that is very sad! With a pair of Zen by Sen leggings, you do good to our oceans.
2. Our bags and shirts are fair trade and made from organic cotton.
3. Our production takes place in Europe, so no harsh labour conditions or unnecessary CO2 emissions due to long distance transportation.
4. Our flyers and packaging materials are from recycled paper
5. We do not print your packing slip, but do that in an email.
So if you are as enthusiastic as we are, feel free to have a look at our beautiful collection!